NUTRITION RESPONSE TESTING
MA, DipNK, NCTMB
Kinesiologist and Health Coach
Specializing in NRT,
Mind-Body Health and Anti-Aging
* * *
If you are feeling tired all the time,
have difficulty sleeping, suffer
from poor digestion or unexplained
chronic health issues, it may be time
to try Nutrition Response Testing.
NRT quickly reveals the source of a health issue using muscle-testing. I can then test natural
whole foods, herbs and natural supplements on your body to create a custom program for you to
This might include one or several of the following:
- a general body detox
- herbs or natural supplements to help heal specific issues
- avoiding certain foods that your body is not tolerating well
- gently chelating heavy metals or chemicals that prevent your body from healing
- providing support to a specific organ that is under par
- addressing emotional issues that may be affecting your health
Every body is unique!
For more information about NRT, please on click the image below:
HOLISTIC HEALTH COACHING
The job of a Health Coach is literally to coach a client on how
to restore or enhance their health and well being.
In my case, I will not only aim to get to the source of a
problem or problems using NRT, I will also do my best
to resolve emotional or other issues that could be affecting
their health. But there's more.
I make it my job to:
- create a personal program based on NRT findings, as well as
your goals and the desired time frame for achieving them.
- frequency-test for food sensitivities and recommend
an individualized eating plan
- Set up weekly and/or bi-weekly follow-up appointments
to assess your progress.
- Offer on-call advice when needed. (If I don't know the answer, I will find out or refer you to
- As encouragement to stay the course, every fourth follow-up visit is free!
The Origin of Applied Kinesiology